We are very happy to announce that following an extended period of closure we are reopening our clinic for face to face appointments on 1st June 2020.
This first stage of opening will be to see urgent patients or those in pain.
We are following strict government and professional guidelines so that we are as safe as possible. We have brought in a number of changes so that we adhere to social distancing, personal protective equipment, hygiene and cleanliness guidelines and we would like to outline these to you, so that you have confidence in us.
What we have done:
- Extended patient treatment times (reducing the number of people in our clinic at one time and giving time for clinicians to sanitise their rooms in between appointments).
- Changed our clinician rotas (to minimise the number of clinicians working at one time to limit the number of people in our building).
- We have invested in the recommended level of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for our staff (and for patients if required).
- Asking all patients to come on time and alone to their appointment (unless a guardian or carer is required).
- Updated all of our hygiene and cleaning protocols. This includes asking patients to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser as they enter our building.
- Screening all patients before they attend a face to face appointment. All patients will be asked to agree to a disclaimer to confirm they do not have any COVID-19 symptoms and are not at risk of having COVID-19.
- Shielding high risk patients. Your clinician will risk assess all patients and those that are deemed too high risk will be offered our online service.
- Online booking and payment system. We have invested our time during lockdown to launch a new diary system where patients can book and pay for appointments online if they choose. This will limit time in the reception area.
- No longer taking cash or cheque payments. Online or card payments only please.
Everything we have put into place is to protect our patients, staff and their families. We are very excited to get back to work and to help those in need. Thank you for your ongoing support during this unprecedented time.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
Appointments can be booked here.
Or if you’d prefer, appointments can be booked via an online consultation.