Scott Chalmers – Cycling
Scott Chalmers, a cyclist from Gloucestershire, races Cyclocross and Mountain Bike Cross Country at a National level. He also has his own team – Magspeed – and is keen to bring on the next generation of riders.
What is your biggest achievement?
- Racing semi professionally in France and Holland for three years.
- Starting my own team, Magspeed.
Who is your biggest influence?
Nick Craig – Multi National Champion and Olympian. Plus he is THE nicest man in cycling!
What is your tip for anyone wanting to take part in a sport?
Give it your best, have fun, feel amazing after…
What is your ultimate goal?
- To make my team a successful and fun team to be a part of.
- Bring on the next generation of riders.
- Keep trying to win races.